Job Fair 2020 has been postponed due to COVID-19 Outbreak and the new dates are to be confirmed.
As per The 2019 QS Graduate Employability Rankings, AUB continues to be one of the top regional universities and among the top 50 worldwide in terms of producing the most employable graduates.
The annual job fair allows you to tap into this pool of talented AUB students and alumni and walk away with top engaged new hires who are ready to drive positive impact and continuous growth!
How to benefit the most from your participation on the Job Fair 2020
- Inform us ahead of time about your available vacancies for AUB students. The Career Hub team will assist you in promoting your organization among students and alumni.
- Make sure you have at least one representative on the booth to answer enquiries on job opportunities and act as your company’s brand ambassador.
- Use our designated AUB facilities to conduct presentations and on campus job interviews.
- Provide the Career Hub team with your promotional material (brochures, flyers or digital) and we will be happy to assist you with their distribution amongst students and alumni.
- We will provide you with space depending on the package requested, including tables and chairs, as well as WIFI, appropriate lighting and sockets for power point presentations.
The participation fee is based on the space and location of the stand.
Additional revenues of this event are allocated to support students with financial need and other areas of student life at AUB.
If you wish to participate in the AUB Annual Job Fair 2020, kindly visit the below hyperlinks:
- Register on this link to take part: Job Fair Registration Link
- Please fill this form if you wish to conduct a presentation, case study or any other event on campus: Career Activity Registration Link
- Please fill this link if you wish to post vacancies as part of the job fair: Job Vacancy Form
- This form can be filled in at a later stage as we approach the event date. This is mandatory and it should include all details of the team who will be coming on campus: Access Form Link
- Stand locations will be assigned on a first come first serve basis.For more information on Stand locations, Kindly check Job Fair Maps 2020 and Stands Specs .