All applicants are asked to submit photocopies of the required documents while keeping the originals for verification purposes during the interview. In addition to the list below, some students may be asked to submit additional documents on an individual basis. Only complete applications, including all required documents will be processed.
The required documents are:
- A passport-size photograph.
- Transcript of grades:
For Prospective Students: Transcript of grades for the last three years
For Enrolled Students First-time Financial Aid Applicants: Courses taken at AUB (can be obtained from AUBsis)
The applicant's statements of fees for all terms of enrolment at AUB
- Employment Records:
- Recent Employment Certificate(s) for job(s) held by each earning member of the family clearly stating occupation, job title, years of service, and benefits (e.g. educational benefits, accommodation, etc...). These are obtained from Employers.
- Employee Income Statement form A duly filled, signed and stamped by the employer of each earning member of the family. If working for the public sector, the Income Statement issued by the government should be submitted (the monthly payroll slip is not valid).
- For each earning member of the family who is (are) self-employed, documentation for annual income should be provided by the family member by completing the Income Statement form B and providing with it the Business Registration, income tax statements, and the business bank statement of account for the last 3 years.
- School Statement and Fees:
For Prospective Students: Recent school certificate of registration showing annual tuition fees and receipts of paid fees for each dependent child enrolled at school or university.
For Enrolled Students First-time Financial Aid Applicants: The applicant's statements of fees for all terms of enrolment at AUB
- Family Civil Status Record (issued within the previous 3 months). Click to view Sample
- Photocopy of recent rental contract(s) and/or ownership deed(s) of house, resort, land and business premises (if applicable). Click to view Sample
- Copies of the Certificates of ownership
in the name of the father and mother previously applied
. For non Lebanese students, a certificate of ownership from the Land Registry Department (or equivalent document) where the family resides is adequate.
- Photocopy of loan agreement(s), if any, with all supporting documents
- Bank statement certificate of savings (if any).
- If the applicant is married, all documents related to the spouse must be as well submitted. This includes above items 4 to 11.
- Any additional document that would support the application for financial aid (e.g. medical reports and recent medical/hospital bills, certificate of job termination or end of service, etc...).