Friends of MSF society in Lebanon consists of a number of FoMSF clubs in universities based in Lebanon, in which each club gathers a group of students from several departments interested to collaborate with MSF on organizing events and activities.
- To raise awareness among AUB students on the humanitarian work and campaigns of MSF in Lebanon and in the world.
- To encourage students in medical, paramedical, and nonmedical majors to join MSF.
- To initiate contact with AUB alumni associations and discuss the possibility of collaborating with them to spread MSF’s vision and encourage alumni to join MSF.
- Holding events on topics and themes related to MSF and its activities, such as lectures with MSF and AUB speakers, movie screenings, discussions, mapathons, workshops, campaigns, and etc…
- Helping and supporting MSF organize a presence in the Lebanese communities, particularly in conferences, relevant university events, or exhibitions.
- Organizing field visits to MSF projects in Lebanon and producing content such as written blogs, videos, or other communications material to be shared on MSF Lebanon platforms and circulated among students