The mission of the Department of Pediatrics and Adolescent Medicine is to consistently maintain a leadership role in providing excellent, accessible and comprehensive health services to the children and adolescents of Lebanon and the region, while thriving in our tradition as a distinguished academic department.
- To provide exceptional and accessible pediatric and adolescent healthcare services, and act as a referral center for the Middle East
- To be the leading center of pediatric education and research in the region
- To attract and retain the best professionals at all levels
- To work on the prevention and control of pediatric diseases on a national level
- To establish strategic partnerships