Across the Eastern Mediterranean
- MedINA Greece: The Mediterranean Institute for Nature and Anthropos (MedINA) has been working at the interface of nature and culture since 2003. Its mission is to contribute to a harmonious relationship between nature and anthropos (humankind), particularly in the Mediterranean region, through research, action and public awareness raising.
- MedWet Culture Network aims to promote the connection between the cultural and natural heritage of Mediterranean wetlands, contributing both to their conservation and wise use and to safeguarding the tangible and intangible benefits these ecosystems can provide to people and nature.
- The Delos Initiative focuses on the sacred natural sites in developed countries throughout the world.
- Mediterranean Consortium for Nature and Culture : Reinforcing traditional practices
- Vjosa / Aoos River Ecomuseum: Talking about our place
- LELA, Lebanon: The Lebanese Landscape Association (LELA) is a collective of professionals, academics, and researchers established as a Lebanese NGO in May 2015 and recognized by the International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA) as the national association for landscape architecture in Lebanon as of January 1st, 2016.
- IFLA Conference: Unfolding Middle Eastern Landscapes, June 2016.
- HIMA in Lebanon and the Middle East, click here for a video documentary of HIMA taking place in the four partner countries of the MedScapes project.