Dare to build your career path into the business world through the Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
OSB students will be able to build their business mind by having a holistic understanding of the economic, social, cultural, and global environments through combining the business learning with that of humanities, arts and sciences. In addition, they will be able to build their analytical skills, practical techniques and theories, along with acquiring soft skills such as leadership, decision making and ethical reasoning in order to achieve greater goals.
Students interested in the field of Business or in a specific field within Business can benefit from the diversified BBA Program at OSB which offers concentrations in: Accounting, Business Information and Decision Systems, Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Finance, General Management, Human Resource Management, and Marketing.
Pursuing the BBA Program at OSB will provide students with various learning outcomes (PLOs). OSB graduates will:
- acquire the core of essential business professional knowledge and competence, and apply it to a familiar situation
- recognize, describe and apply the appropriate analytical-quantitative and organizational-behavioral approaches to managerial decision making situations
- understand, explain and apply principles of ethical behavior in managerial decision-making situations
- be able to identify and define organizational leadership approaches and apply a leadership approach to an organizational situation
- be able to identify and define attributes of effective and efficient teams and apply teamwork principles in a team exercise situation
- understand, explain and apply the principles of effective and efficient business communication
- identify and define key globalization factors and show their impact on business competitiveness