The Math Olympiads are a competition aimed at high school students. The spirit of the contest is to showcase an unusual, stimulating and entertaining side of Mathematics: the problems emphasize ingenuity and imagination over technical prowess, and aim at introducing the students to new ways of thinking about the subject.
- Phase 1: February 18, 2022
- Phase 2: April 30, 2022 (final stage)
- Department of Mathematics
- Center for Advanced Mathematical Sciences (CAMS)
- Science and Mathematics Education Center (SMEC), Department of Education